We offer FREE shipping to all UK Mainland areas.
We offer same day dispatch if orders are placed between Monday to Friday before 2pm.
Orders placed after this time will be sent out the next day, if orders are placed after 2pm on Friday orders will not be dispatched until Monday.
Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods between 1 – 3 working days, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. Please note deliveries to Non-Mainland and International areas are expected to take slightly longer.
We use a tracked service for all UK and International deliveries which require a signature on delivery.
Saturday delivery is not guaranteed.
There is a shipping charge for all Non-Mainland and International orders – this will show up at checkout.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. We cannot change the delivery address once the item is dispatched.
Deliveries exceeding 3 pallets we recommend forklift assistance. Deliveries which are made on pallets require prerequisite site conditions, we will contact you in such cases to ensure that delivery is possible.
We advise you to check the contents of the order with the inventory sent with the goods.
All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If there is no-one at the address when delivery is being made, the goods may be retained by the driver. If we attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address as arranged with you but there is nobody at the delivery address to accept your order, the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and you will need to contact the courier service to re-arrange delivery.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We hold MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for all hazardous goods.
No MSDS is required by EU regulation to all neutral products however we can provide on request with wholesale orders.
This service is available upon request as a PDF file.
All our products are labelled in accordance with European regulations for Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP).
Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
Azure Liquid Solutions holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
Please read our full terms & condition before purchasing any product.
If you do not want any item that we have delivered, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery, provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition. If you choose to return an item by post you will need to cover the cost of postage however if you are returning a faulty item your postage cost will be refunded once we have received back and checked the fault.
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer.
- None of the products sold by Azure Liquid Solutions are intended for human or animal consumption unless otherwise clearly stated, and are not for use in the preparation of medicine or food without prior approval.
- Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
- Due to the nature of our products we work with authorities including the Police, the Home Office and HM Customs and Excise to restrict chemicals wherever necessary. If we have any suspicion that a customer, be they commercial or private, may be using our products for illicit purposes we will report all instances to the relevant authority.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to request and/or download MSDS on any products purchased online.
- All information contained within our literature both online and offline (this includes, but is not limited to prices, product specifications, stock levels and delivery estimations) are subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion any substantial changes, such as price increase or change in product specifications, will be notified before dispatch.
- Any advice or recommendation given by the seller, its employees or its agents relating to the use of the goods is supplied in good faith, but it is for the buyer to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the goods for his own particular purpose.
- The goods are sold under the condition that liability for any personal injury or damage whatsoever to any property, real or personal, arising from the handling or use will in all cases remain with the handler or user.
- Purchases are made on condition that all substances will be handled in a safe manner by competent persons.
- The use of any goods sold are solely the responsibility of the purchaser, especially the use of our technical / industrial grade chemicals.
- Azure Liquid Solutions holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
- Chemicals that are classified as Reprotoxic Cat 1A or 1B and appear in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation No 1272/2008 (including Regulation No 790/2009, as amended) shall be sold for Professional / Business use only.
- The material displayed on this listing is owned & licensed by Azure Liquid Solutions. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look & graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Neither we or any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this listing for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All our products are labelled in accordance with European regulations for Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP).